3:37 PM

Higher Spirits

Posted by ArtistaScar

Yea yea, I should be excited about moving to New York, but let me just give you a little update on whats going on.

It is currently 3:40 and my flight was supposed to leave at 2:00. Had things gone as scheduled, I should have been over D.C. by my guesstimation. Instead I am sitting at the gate waiting until 4:40 (or later) for the plane to actually arrive so I can then board.

Every single time I have flown to NY, my flight has been extremely delayed. Not a fan of flying to begin with, this just adds to my stress and feeds my anxiety.

To add fuel to the fire, I also have guilt because I am always having to depend on Paul to pick me up and I am constantly apologizing.

I am just frustrated because I am surrounded by very strange people and ill-mannered children.

Well before I drive myself insane I will leave you with a video of my current state. I am hoping things will get better soon. Enjoy the following video:

0 comments:

Post a Comment