5:08 PM

Wishin' and Hopin'

Posted by ArtistaScar

Instead of making resolutions, I'd rather put out some wishes and hopes so here they are:

  • I hope to read more. Not just graphic novels, as entertaining as they are, I need to read literature that is substantial. I will first finish reading "Art of Loving" then move onto "The Artist's Way"
  • I hope I can allow myself and find the strength to do things that, though may be scary at first, but are stepping stones for an improved life.
  • I hope I can create more and finish my unfinished works.
  • I wish I can find a job that not only allows growth within its company, but allows growth within myself i.e. allows me to go back to school
  • I wish to go back to school. I would like to do more extensive research on art schools but I still haven't decided to stick with the fine arts because that's where my passion lies, or to have a go at digital because I know that's where the money lies.
  • I wish I can see my distant friends more.
  • I wish to travel more.
  • I hope to go on a date.
  • I hope I can continue with my weight loss
  • I wish I could appear on a game show, preferably trivia related :D
I know a couple of these are silly, but why come up with ideas that are highly unlikely. Might as well have some fun trying to fulfill them right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment