8:57 PM

I met a charming prince today....

Posted by ArtistaScar

I met a charming prince, but not Prince Charming today. I met Candice and her roommate Dex for lunch today. I was dressed like the love child of Mr Rogers and a Catholic nun, but might I say feeling cute nonetheless. Twas a gorgeous day in Orlando so we got a table outside. As we were starting our meal, this dapper gentleman came up to the table and said to Dex, "You have 2 ladies and I have none. Can I have one?" Dex said, "Sure." Well the man looked at me and I said, "You might want to talk to Candice, because I don't plan on being here for much longer" and we bantered about how I want to move to New York.

Well, he excused himself and went on his merry way. The 3 of us continued our lunch and our conversation on comic books and the latest book I read "Art of Loving". Lo and behold the man was back, he had found a pencil on the ground and gave it to me. With his gift he said, "This is so you can write to us when you move to New York." We all laughed as he left for real this time.

Candice then said something along the lines of "....and you say you never get hit on", oh did I forget to mention this man was pushing 90?! Still it was a funny lunch and wish I took his picture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment