3:41 PM

3 weeks in....

Posted by ArtistaScar

It's been a while since I have posted something and since I haven't much to do today, thought it would the perfect time.

So its been 3 weeks since moving to NY. Not many things have changed on the job front. I am applying like a bandit to countless positions that are local to Huntington. So many thoughts are going through my head. I am toying with quite a few things right now. I am still trying to decide if I want to get my insurance license, but the main thing holding me back is the cost of the class. :/ Then today as I was jobhunting via the 'internetz' I came across an ad for teachers. I never saw myself becoming a teacher, but on more than one occasion I have been told I would make a great one. I am still child-like enough that I can still be silly but know my limits. It would be a dream to be able to teach art, as that is my 'forte', but in order to do so I have to take art education courses. BLEH!

I took a walk on the beach earlier to clear my head and it was nice, a bit chilly, but nice. It has been a while since I was able to go venture out on my own and for that hour or so it was good. It seemed to have alleviated my marathon of a migraine which was an added bonus.

To keep me entertained I have been taking countless typing tests. I don't know what possessed me to do so, but figured WHY NOT!? All I can say is that I am NOT consistant. I am all over the place from 40-70+ wpm oh well. It was fun while it lasted. I'm off to NetFlix to check out some flicks. Here are a few that I have watched and re-watched recently:

Life Before Her Eyes
(quite enjoyable, great ending)
Teeth (laughed the entire time even though its supposed to be a 'horror' film)
Enchanted (I have watched it 3 times already)
Angel-A
(there is a scene in front of a mirror that makes me cry without fail)
Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story (another Apatow masterpiece)

0 comments:

Post a Comment